Shadows Over Sol: Siren's Call
Humanity's first step beyond the Sol system might be its last.
The ARC Project is humanity’s first ever attempt to build and launch an interstellar colony vessel. It is one of the most ambitious endeavors ever undertaken. If successful, it will transport some 10,000 colonists the 4.4 light years from Sol to the planet Siren, orbiting Alpha Centauri A.
The journey will take 400 years, with all passengers and crew in stasis. No one knows exactly what will be found on the other side—what challenges and horrors the colonists will face as they make a life on this new world.
Siren’s Call is a campaign and sourcebook for the Shadows Over Sol roleplaying game. Its features include:
- A flexible campaign consisting of eight core scenarios, plus numerous optional “side trek” adventures and ample room for personal plots.
- Complete details on the ARC Project and Alpha Centauri system, with plenty of insight and plot hooks for other interstellar colonization scenarios.
- Ecological details and stat blocks for numerous exoplanetary lifeforms, enigmatic machines, human archetypes and individual characters.
- A new system for colony building, societal planning, advancement and mass combat. What type of society will you create?
- New interstellar colonization-related gear, vehicles and genelines!
Get the colony sheet
Get the form-fillable colony sheet
Get a team of pregenerated characters