Shadows Over Sol: Siren's Call
Coming August 2018!
Humanity's first step beyond the Sol system might be its last.
Siren's Call is a campaign and sourcebook for the Shadows Over Sol roleplaying game. It follows the story of the ARC Project, humanity's first ever attempt to build and launch an interstellar colony ship.
The ARC Project is one of the most ambitious endeavors ever undertaken. If successful, it will transport some 10,000 colonists the 4.4 light years from Sol to the planet Siren, orbiting Alpha Centauri A.
The journey will take 400 years, with all passengers and crew in stasis. No one knows exactly what will be found on the other side — what challenges and horrors the colonists will face as they make a life on this new world.
Siren's Call will be a full-color hardback campaign and sourcebook estimated at 240 pages. It includes:
- A flexible campaign consisting of eight core scenarios, plus numerous optional "side trek" adventures and ample room for GM-created personal plots.
- Complete details on the ARC Project and the Alpha Centauri system, with plenty of insight and plot hooks for other interstellar colonization adventures.
- Descriptions, ecological details and stat blocks for numerous exoplanetary lifeforms, enigmatic machines, human archetypes and individual characters.
- A new system for colony building, societal planning, advancement and mass combat. What type of society will you create?
- Optional rules for character aging, as well as how to handle wealth and lifestyle in the colony.
- New interstellar colonization-related gear, vehicles and genelines!
This product is currently unavailable.