Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

:O

What does that even mean?

#2 April 08, 2006 20:16:58

Brandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

It means that we have another bot. *looks at the website link, and then deletes the user, after banning it*

#3 April 09, 2006 03:52:06

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

Brandon, when will this madness end?

#4 April 09, 2006 10:26:49

Brandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

When I destroy Google, and other places that help promote bots (but… I like MSN… ).

#5 April 09, 2006 12:47:32

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

Brandon
When I destroy Google, and other places that help promote bots (but… I like MSN… ).

But i love google. Like, i'd sex it up all the time if i could.

#6 April 09, 2006 19:07:37

Brandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

Google has brought me so many headaches, it isn't even funny. And even when informing them that there were bots attacking the site, they were like “well, if you put advertising on your site, which favors us, we'll help you out.”

They're a ****ing cooperation. Really, that's enough to explain why I don't like them, or MSN, really. They can take the hundreds of billions of dollars that they're worth and go buy lawyers some day, because, eventually, someone is going to use their bots to attack the wrong persons site, and they'll gather everyone in the world who has had that problem… And we will all see Google die a horrible, painful death. <_<

Note: Google was the reason that tab was down all the time last year. And I sent them an e-mail explaining that people were using the IPs that belonged to their bots, and got an extremely crappy response (the one I mentioned, actually… It was precisely that, since they have to make it somewhat PF (public friendly) it was the basic concept of the message). And after it, the attacks didn't slow down, they increased. So, let me reiterate, I HATE Google, and it needs to die. :evil:

#7 April 09, 2006 20:19:39

Sebastian
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

I thought the problem was an SQL injection hole followed by a DDOS attack.

#8 April 09, 2006 21:08:31

Brandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

That was one problem. Another was being constantly flooded by bots, primarily from Google. <_<

#9 April 09, 2006 21:59:08

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

Brandon
Google has brought me so many headaches, it isn't even funny. And even when informing them that there were bots attacking the site, they were like “well, if you put advertising on your site, which favors us, we'll help you out.”

They're a ****ing cooperation. Really, that's enough to explain why I don't like them, or MSN, really. They can take the hundreds of billions of dollars that they're worth and go buy lawyers some day, because, eventually, someone is going to use their bots to attack the wrong persons site, and they'll gather everyone in the world who has had that problem… And we will all see Google die a horrible, painful death. <_<

Note: Google was the reason that tab was down all the time last year. And I sent them an e-mail explaining that people were using the IPs that belonged to their bots, and got an extremely crappy response (the one I mentioned, actually… It was precisely that, since they have to make it somewhat PF (public friendly) it was the basic concept of the message). And after it, the attacks didn't slow down, they increased. So, let me reiterate, I HATE Google, and it needs to die. :evil:

You don't still have that message from google do you? If so, you should post it.

#10 April 11, 2006 09:18:51

Brandon
Profile   Send e-mail  

The same boards

I don't really think it would be appropriate to post it.

Forum Index » Open Forum » The same boards

Board footer

Moderator control