Search - User list
Full Version: The same boards
Root » Open Forum » The same boards
Sebastian
:O

What does that even mean?
Brandon
It means that we have another bot. *looks at the website link, and then deletes the user, after banning it*
Judas
Brandon, when will this madness end?
Brandon
When I destroy Google, and other places that help promote bots (but… I like MSN… ).
Judas
Brandon
When I destroy Google, and other places that help promote bots (but… I like MSN… ).

But i love google. Like, i'd sex it up all the time if i could.
Brandon
Google has brought me so many headaches, it isn't even funny. And even when informing them that there were bots attacking the site, they were like “well, if you put advertising on your site, which favors us, we'll help you out.”

They're a ****ing cooperation. Really, that's enough to explain why I don't like them, or MSN, really. They can take the hundreds of billions of dollars that they're worth and go buy lawyers some day, because, eventually, someone is going to use their bots to attack the wrong persons site, and they'll gather everyone in the world who has had that problem… And we will all see Google die a horrible, painful death. <_<

Note: Google was the reason that tab was down all the time last year. And I sent them an e-mail explaining that people were using the IPs that belonged to their bots, and got an extremely crappy response (the one I mentioned, actually… It was precisely that, since they have to make it somewhat PF (public friendly) it was the basic concept of the message). And after it, the attacks didn't slow down, they increased. So, let me reiterate, I HATE Google, and it needs to die. :evil:
Sebastian
I thought the problem was an SQL injection hole followed by a DDOS attack.
Brandon
That was one problem. Another was being constantly flooded by bots, primarily from Google. <_<
Judas
Brandon
Google has brought me so many headaches, it isn't even funny. And even when informing them that there were bots attacking the site, they were like “well, if you put advertising on your site, which favors us, we'll help you out.”

They're a ****ing cooperation. Really, that's enough to explain why I don't like them, or MSN, really. They can take the hundreds of billions of dollars that they're worth and go buy lawyers some day, because, eventually, someone is going to use their bots to attack the wrong persons site, and they'll gather everyone in the world who has had that problem… And we will all see Google die a horrible, painful death. <_<

Note: Google was the reason that tab was down all the time last year. And I sent them an e-mail explaining that people were using the IPs that belonged to their bots, and got an extremely crappy response (the one I mentioned, actually… It was precisely that, since they have to make it somewhat PF (public friendly) it was the basic concept of the message). And after it, the attacks didn't slow down, they increased. So, let me reiterate, I HATE Google, and it needs to die. :evil:

You don't still have that message from google do you? If so, you should post it.
Brandon
I don't really think it would be appropriate to post it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.