I'm with this guy, do it B-randon.
Sebastian
BRAN-DON

BRAN-DON!
Judas
Sebastian
BRAN-DON

BRAN-DON!

Sometimes i can't decide who i like more, Brandon or everyone else, including my parents and god.

…but i think i'm leaning more towards brandon.
Berggeistermeister
I'm siding with Brandon on this one. You don't want to piss off the giant corporation that already doesn't give a rat's touche, because then they'd actually work AGAINST you.
Brandon
Judas
Sometimes i can't decide who i like more, Brandon or everyone else, including my parents and god.

And, yeah, what Berg said. I have no problem with stating that I dislike Google, and everything else that I said, but I have a problem with showing why, when it's some place that can flatten me, as well as the site… v.v;
Judas
Brandon
Judas

And, yeah, what Berg said. I have no problem with stating that I dislike Google, and everything else that I said, but I have a problem with showing why, when it's some place that can flatten me, as well as the site… v.v;

Good point. Without the tabcreations forum, i'd be dead inside.
Sebastian
Eat Bass In
Sit A Beans
East Basin
Asian Bets
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.