Tab Creations Forum

• You are not logged in.

[RSS Feed]Convention Support

Forum Index » Open Forum » Convention Support

#1 June 23, 2018 01:35:50

evil_tendencies
Profile   Send e-mail  

Convention Support

Hey, I'm planning on running some Shadows Over Sol at the Strategicon game convention next Labor Day in Los Angeles. My plan was to run three sessions, with four players per session. I was wondering if you guys had a program for providing prize support/swag for events like this, and, if you do, how I could be a part of it.

#2 June 23, 2018 05:43:31

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

Convention Support

We don't have an official convention program at the moment because, quite frankly, we've never discussed it.

We do, however, have our big semiannual company meeting next week and I'll make sure to bring this up as a possibility. I'll let you know what we come up with, but it may take about a week. (Thankfully, Strategicon isn't until September, anyway.)

#3 June 23, 2018 06:08:17

evil_tendencies
Profile   Send e-mail  

Convention Support

Cool! Anything would be fun. I was thinking something small for each player who shows up (perhaps a lanyard or badge-holder), and then one bigger item to be won as a raffle prize, chosen from all the players who participated during the weekend (maybe a printed core book?). I'm going to try and talk my roommate into running a session or three as well, to boost the signal a bit more.

#4 July 02, 2018 00:37:49

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

Convention Support

We have an official reply for you. It will be sent to the email associated with your account shortly.

Forum Index » Open Forum » Convention Support

Board footer

Moderator control