• You are not logged in.

[RSS Feed]Tab Movies

Forum Index » Open Forum » Tab Movies

#1 February 23, 2006 18:29:01

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Judas
Why do you always rub it in our faces that you got to marry bubbles?

To make myself feel special, I suppose.

Besides Safa, you would not be able to marry him in this country anyway.

Did I mention he is a totally amazing husband? Did I?
He buys me the coolest toys. The downside is that I look like a huge geek even though I clearly fall into the category of “nerd”. So other geeks ask me about my cool stuff and I am like, “Some guy gave me this” and they get all upset.
And then they get up in my grill. I hate that.

#2 February 25, 2006 17:35:42

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Seras
Judas
Why do you always rub it in our faces that you got to marry bubbles?

To make myself feel special, I suppose.

Besides Safa, you would not be able to marry him in this country anyway.

Did I mention he is a totally amazing husband? Did I?
He buys me the coolest toys. The downside is that I look like a huge geek even though I clearly fall into the category of “nerd”. So other geeks ask me about my cool stuff and I am like, “Some guy gave me this” and they get all upset.
And then they get up in my grill. I hate that.

You don't need to mention he's an amazing husband. I picture myself every night spending the rest of my life with that man. Buying me toys…looking at me funny…nothing would make me happier.

#3 February 27, 2006 20:29:23

Sebastian
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Seras
You don't need to mention he's an amazing husband. I picture myself every night spending the rest of my life with that man. Buying me toys…looking at me funny…nothing would make me happier.

How about letting Mr. Safa live with you?

#4 February 28, 2006 01:57:38

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Sebastian
Seras

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be the kid! I'll get a new rebellious haircut, an eyebrow piercing, and a love for wine and women! It'll be a handful just to raise me to make sure i stay out of trouble, but we are still a loving family thick and thru!

#5 March 01, 2006 16:29:01

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Judas
Sebastian
Seras

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be the kid! I'll get a new rebellious haircut, an eyebrow piercing, and a love for wine and women! It'll be a handful just to raise me to make sure i stay out of trouble, but we are still a loving family thick and thru!

I down with that.
You will have to ask Anthony.

#6 March 02, 2006 14:52:46

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Mercury
Sebastian
Fuck all that. I'm more likely to become a female jogger than one of those clowns.

Thats funny, because I swear you were one of them (after all, you said “home movies” in your first post so I believe its safe to assume its YOUR home movie. Hence renaming this thread to “Sebastian's Home Movies” seems more appropriate). About the only two people I see that remotely fit the two in the “movie” are Darin and Bubbles. And thats only because of their weird antics during some sessions we've had. Other than that, the video was pretty retarded in general.

Except Bubbles and I are don't frighten women and small children when go out in public. :roll:

Well… ok, small children sometimes. :twisted:

“'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the cat, ‘Or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

#7 March 03, 2006 23:19:59

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

Anthony, can i be your son? I'm not eighteen til march 8, and even after that we can still role-play. I know you nerds are into that.

Sebastian got suspended his last week of high school after he sexually harrassed one of his teachers. He had to make up the finals during the first three weeks of summer.

#8 March 27, 2006 09:33:06

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

#9 March 27, 2006 21:33:54

Berggeistermeister
Profile   Send e-mail  

Tab Movies

*giggles* Tee hee!

Veritas est

Forum Index » Open Forum » Tab Movies

Board footer

Moderator control