• You are not logged in.

[RSS Feed]Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Forum Index » Open Forum » Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

#1 May 02, 2006 23:29:18

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Hey, so check this out:

I know this guy, kinda crazy, and a cab driver. When i say kinda crazy, i mean crazy as shit. He carries two ice picks with him everywhere he goes because “Circular wounds don't heal.” He tells me all bout his time in Korea, a cold blooded sniper who killed with his gun and his hands and was never phased. Anyway, after receiving a TigerDirect catalouge in the mail, he was looking at it, about to beat off to the super-hott deals and then mentioned how he was a hacker back when he was a kid. I was curious, and asked him what kind of things he did. He said he helped write ‘backdoor armageddon,’ a two step virus that first corrupts your Hard disk and then over heats your computer by turning off all the fans and overclocking everything. Then, he told me he was banned from using computers for five years in america when he ‘did the impossible’ and hacked into the stand-alone mainframe for the CIA website, and found a list of undercover spies in other countries. He did this when he was twelve.

Now, frankly, i dont beleive him. This guy is crazy. Crazy as shit. But still, i'm curious. He said anyone who's anyone regarding hacking would know the name ‘Phineas Phreak.’ Anyone?

#2 May 02, 2006 23:37:26

Berggeistermeister
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Um… if he did this when he was twelve, and he went to Korea (1950-53), he would have had to have done this in 1945 at the very latest. This means he is full of it, yes?

Veritas est

#3 May 03, 2006 01:10:41

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Berggeistermeister
Um… if he did this when he was twelve, and he went to Korea (1950-53), he would have had to have done this in 1945 at the very latest. This means he is full of it, yes?

I dont know if he was a part of that war, but did make mention of killing people. He looks about fourty or so. He said he did this in the eighties.

And yes, he's gotta be full of a ton of it.

#4 May 03, 2006 11:30:42

Berggeistermeister
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

He did it in the 80's? Then he's completely full of it. Korea was ‘50-’53, Vietnam was ‘61-’75. If he was twelve in the 80's, then he had no part in any of these wars. I also find the sniper killing with his hands to be rather… unbelievable. Snipers rarely get close enough to use their hands. If they do, it's usually after they've been shot and before being killed or sent to a camp.

Veritas est

#5 May 03, 2006 13:18:35

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

To be fair, there have been US soldiers sent to Korea since the Korean War. And there have occasionally been shots fired at the border since then.

Now, I'm not sure about hackers, but the name “Phineas Phreak” was the name of a comic character created by Gilbert Shelton in 1968 as part of the drug-associated underground comics movement from that era. He was part of a trio called the Freak Brothers. Here's a picture of them:

P.S. This man is full of shit.

#6 May 03, 2006 15:16:57

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

I knew that ‘Phineas Phreak’ could of never been this jackass, but i was more curious about if there ever was a ‘Phineas Phreak’ hacker that maybe he was stealing credit from. Is that a possibility?

EDIT: Take the guy in the middle, make his hair red, and you've got him.

#7 May 03, 2006 15:31:18

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Virginia - A fourteen year old hacker who called himself Phineas
Phreak was the first to be prosecuted under the state's computer
trespassing law. Arrested for hacking at a Bulletin Board, he was
placed on one year's probation and ordered to pay $300.00 in
compensation to the board's operator, Allen Knapp.

http://www.hackpalace.com/phreaking/general/rules%20of%20phreaking.txt

Apparently there's also a reference to a hacker named “Phineas Phreak” in one of the Mission Impossible movies.

Doesn't it just sortof make you laugh that the people that talk the biggest seem to have never heard of Google? :roll:

“'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the cat, ‘Or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

#8 May 03, 2006 20:51:36

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

forgotten_dreamer
Virginia - A fourteen year old hacker who called himself Phineas
Phreak was the first to be prosecuted under the state's computer
trespassing law. Arrested for hacking at a Bulletin Board, he was
placed on one year's probation and ordered to pay $300.00 in
compensation to the board's operator, Allen Knapp.

http://www.hackpalace.com/phreaking/general/rules%20of%20phreaking.txt

Apparently there's also a reference to a hacker named “Phineas Phreak” in one of the Mission Impossible movies.

Doesn't it just sortof make you laugh that the people that talk the biggest seem to have never heard of Google? :roll:

So, he exists, and this crazy cab driver must have heard of him and ripped him off. More than what i was expecting actually, i was thinking it was 100% bullshit.
Know the year in which this took place?

#9 May 09, 2006 17:27:22

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

So, i spoke with him today, and he said in the mid nineties he was in cambodia doing things that he ‘legally couldn’t talk about.' Killings were involved.

anyone know anything about that?

#10 May 10, 2006 06:43:01

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Safa, he is crazy. Accept that fact.

Forum Index » Open Forum » Phineas Phreak Haxx0rz

Board footer

Moderator control