[RSS Feed]MS Paint your biggest fear

Forum Index » Open Forum » MS Paint your biggest fear

#1 May 17, 2006 11:58:16

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

MS Paint your biggest fear

Toxi
What if what we fear is MS Paint?

Hm…i didn't think of that. I guess you would be exempt.

EDIT: And the bigget pussy alive, unfortunately

#2 May 17, 2006 12:13:37

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

I can't draw to save my life, even in MS paint. But I will reveal my deepest, darkest fear….

I refuse to go to the bathroom with the shower curtain closed. ops:
I'm actually not even sure why or when it started, it's not something I've ever been able to really nail down why. I think the only other person that knew about it is my wife, and she tends to give me a really hard time about it. >_<

“'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the cat, ‘Or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

#3 May 17, 2006 15:23:44

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

forgotten_dreamer
I can't draw to save my life, even in MS paint. But I will reveal my deepest, darkest fear….

I refuse to go to the bathroom with the shower curtain closed. ops:
I'm actually not even sure why or when it started, it's not something I've ever been able to really nail down why. I think the only other person that knew about it is my wife, and she tends to give me a really hard time about it. >_<

MS PAINT WHY FORGOTTEN_DREAMER IS AFRAID TO TAKE A SHOWER WITH THE CURTAIN CLOSED!!!

#4 May 17, 2006 15:33:04

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

It's the other way around– I don't like to use the toilet for fear of might be in the shower waiting for me to drop my pants.
Death would be nothing compared to what my wife would do to me if I took a shower with the curtain open– she gets upset if my feet are still wet when they touch the floor. :roll:

#5 May 17, 2006 15:36:03

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

forgotten_dreamer
It's the other way around– I don't like to use the toilet for fear of might be in the shower waiting for me to drop my pants.
Death would be nothing compared to what my wife would do to me if I took a shower with the curtain open– she gets upset if my feet are still wet when they touch the floor. :roll:

I know a couple people who always at least have to look behind the shower curtain before they crap, to make sure no one is there.

#6 May 17, 2006 15:43:43

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

Some people watch “It” and gain a fear of clowns. Some people watch “Psycho” and gain a fear of shower curtains. Go figure. :roll:

#7 May 17, 2006 20:16:31

Sebastian
Profile   Send e-mail  

beholdsa
forgotten_dreamer

I know a couple people who always at least have to look behind the shower curtain before they crap, to make sure no one is there.
I check the curtain, but only to see if it's ok for me to shit in the tub.

#8 May 17, 2006 20:49:32

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

Sebastian
beholdsa
forgotten_dreamer

I check the curtain, but only to see if it's ok for me to shit in the tub.

If you are willing to shit in a tub, what would make it not okay to shit in a tub?

#9 May 18, 2006 21:28:38

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

It is something like that.

I also have this reoccuring dream that strikes fear into me where I am a really shitty ninja, but since I am a ninja enemies keep coming after me, and it sucks. A lot.

#10 May 18, 2006 21:36:36

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

Apparently photobucket.com is being retarded with this picture, and I cannot get it a decent size. Sorry.

Forum Index » Open Forum » MS Paint your biggest fear

Board footer

Moderator control