Tab Creations Forum

• You are not logged in.

[RSS Feed]SOS Questions

Forum Index » Tab Games Forum » SOS Questions

#1 October 06, 2021 07:02:22

The_Batman
Profile   Send e-mail  

SOS Questions

The Taking Stat example on pg 110 where Job has Charisma 6 and Medic 3 says he takes Stat and gets a total of 11. Isn't this incorrect? Shouldn't it instead be 12?

1/2 of Charisma 6 = 3 + Medic 3 + 6 from Charisma again because he is taking Stat = 12.

Also, is there a Discord server for Tab Creations and/or Shadows Over Sol?

#2 October 06, 2021 22:33:05

The_Batman
Profile   Send e-mail  

SOS Questions

Anyone?

#3 October 07, 2021 20:57:10

Tom B
Profile   Send e-mail  

SOS Questions

I'm sure someone official will be along, but I believe you're correct about the example. I noticed it as well. I've been told there's no Discord server for Tab Creations so far when I asked a while back on Twitter.

#4 October 07, 2021 22:22:59

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

SOS Questions

I apologize for the delayed response. I've been in the hospital for the birth of my son.

You are correct about the math behind the Taking Stat example. Somehow that typo slipped through production.

Also, we do not currently have a discord server, but we are actively evaluating other ways to stay in touch with fans (since hosted forums like this are no longer in vogue). Later this month we'll be sending out a survey to our Patreon and posting to our blog soliciting opinions about this. Among the alternatives we are considering are a discord server and/or a subreddit.

Forum Index » Tab Games Forum » SOS Questions

Board footer

Moderator control