Sebastian
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

Big LOL props to that, guy.

#2 April 03, 2006 14:42:43

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

A duck walks into a hardware store, goes up to the clerk and tells the clerk he'd like to buy some duck food. The clerk looks a bit confused, and tells the duck “i'm sorry, but we're a hardware store. We don't sell duck food.” Disappointed, the duck leaves.
The next day the same duck walks in, goes up to the same clerk, and again asks for duck food. Annoyed, the clerk again tells the duck they don't sell duckfood and the duck walks back out.
On the third day the duck walks into the same store and asks the same clerk for duckfood. Angry, the clerk shouts “We don't have any duckfood, you stupid duck! This is a hardware store! And if you come in here again, I'll nail your webbed feet to the floor!!!” Panicked, the duck leaves as quickly as it can.
The next day, the duck walks into a grocery store and walks up to the clerk. “Excuse me,” says the duck. “Do you have any nails?” Baffled, the clerk tells the duck that they do not sell nails, that this is a grocery store.

“Good.” replies the duck, looking relieved. “In that case, do you have any duck food?”

“'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the cat, ‘Or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

#3 April 03, 2006 15:11:59

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

forgotten_dreamer
A duck walks into a hardware store, goes up to the clerk and tells the clerk he'd like to buy some duck food. The clerk looks a bit confused, and tells the duck “i'm sorry, but we're a hardware store. We don't sell duck food.” Disappointed, the duck leaves.
The next day the same duck walks in, goes up to the same clerk, and again asks for duck food. Annoyed, the clerk again tells the duck they don't sell duckfood and the duck walks back out.
On the third day the duck walks into the same store and asks the same clerk for duckfood. Angry, the clerk shouts “We don't have any duckfood, you stupid duck! This is a hardware store! And if you come in here again, I'll nail your webbed feet to the floor!!!” Panicked, the duck leaves as quickly as it can.
The next day, the duck walks into a grocery store and walks up to the clerk. “Excuse me,” says the duck. “Do you have any nails?” Baffled, the clerk tells the duck that they do not sell nails, that this is a grocery store.

“Good.” replies the duck, looking relieved. “In that case, do you have any duck food?”

Man, the whole time i was reading that i was thinking about how cute that duck must have been. Poor lil' fella.

#4 April 03, 2006 15:22:22

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

#5 April 03, 2006 20:14:05

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

The first time I heard the duck joke the duck was asking for grapes and not duck food.

I do not know how this tidbit of information is relevent.
It probably is not.

#6 April 03, 2006 21:20:09

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

Seras
The first time I heard the duck joke the duck was asking for grapes and not duck food.

I do not know how this tidbit of information is relevent.
It probably is not.

I think ‘duckfood’ is cuter and funnier.

#7 April 07, 2006 11:08:22

forgotten_dreamer
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

And the grocery store would HAVE grapes, so he wouldn't have to worry about nails. :roll:

#8 April 07, 2006 17:29:51

Seras
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

forgotten_dreamer
And the grocery store would HAVE grapes, so he wouldn't have to worry about nails. :roll:

But it takes place in a hardware store!

#9 April 07, 2006 20:01:19

beholdsa
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

Joke: How many members of an occupational or demographic group does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: N+1! One to change the bulb and N to act in a stereotypical manner.

#10 April 07, 2006 20:30:48

Judas
Profile   Send e-mail  

joke of the day

beholdsa
Joke: How many members of an occupational or demographic group does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: N+1! One to change the bulb and N to act in a stereotypical manner.

Hahahahaha!!!
I'm fucking dying over here.

Forum Index » Open Forum » joke of the day

Board footer

Moderator control