Shadows Over Sol: Week Two
on Oct. 15, 2015, 12:49 p.m.
It’s now been two weeks since the end of the funding period for Shadows Over Sol. Work on the game has been going swimmingly thus far, and we’ve got lots of progress to report. Kickstarter has also just released funds to us, which makes us happy, as those funds can now be used for at and layout costs.
Reading this and missed the Kickstarter?
You can still preorder the game! Just head on over to our Shadows Over Sol page and follow the PayPal link.
The Week’s Progress
Here is what we’ve accomplished in the past week:
- Both print and PDF copies of Against the Dark Yogi have been sent out to backers at “The Game Plus” tier and up.
- Updated our layout template and started layout on the game itself.
- The word list for the index has been compiled, as has the text for the OGL licensing.
- Lots of coordination with writers, editors and artists!
- Two of the eight backers at “The Character” or “The Executive” tier have characters nearing completion.
- Messages have been sent to backers whose extra funds might be used towards add-ons. If you are getting an add-on and have not received a message from us about this, please contact us ASAP.
Here is the current status of the various bits and pieces unlocked by the Kickstarter. The statuses here refer to the steps in our our publication process.
- Ready-Made Heroes
- Mars Colony Map
- Adventure 1 (still debating final title of adventure)
- Adventure 2 (also still debating final title of adventure)
- Beyond Human
- Fatal Frontier
- Shiny New Toys
- Art Direction
- Shadows Over Sol core rulebook
- Consequence Cards
- GM Screen Inserts
We’ve started receiving the first of the commissioned art back from this last wave of commissions. Here is a preview of one of the pieces.