Dime Adventures: Week 3
on March 2, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Development on Dime Adventures is going strong. It's been three weeks since the close of the Kickstarter, and we're happy to say that the ball is successfully rolling!
Here is a bulleted list of everything we've accomplished in the past week.
- This week we sent out the Kickstarter surveys. Most backers have replied, but we're still missing 20 people or so. This weekend we plan to send out the digital Against the Dark Yogi and Shadows Over Sol add-ons for backers who ordered them. To gain clarification, we also plan to contact backers whose survey answers and pledges don't add up.
- We continue to commission art, and have started commissioning the first pieces of Wave 2.
- We've also been working with Character/Boss backers. So far 1 character is complete, 5 are in progress and we have yet to hear from 5 backers.
- Layout for the Heroes chapter was completed.
- Some writing progress has been made on the World's Fair supplement. The supplement is now more than half written.
- Finally, although it's not directly related to Dime Adventures, the author for our April Patreon release fell through. This means that we'll likely write the adventure in-house and will need to schedule that work.
Missed the Kickstarter?
You can still preorder the game! Just head on over to our Dime Adventures page and follow the PayPal link.
Here is the current status of the various bits and pieces unlocked by the Kickstarter. The statuses here refer to the steps in our our publication process.
- Expedition Beyond Mount Terror
- Ready-Made Heroes
- Character Sheet
- World's Fair
- Virtual Tabletop Pack
- Circles in the Sky
- Arth Poster Map
- Mystic Secrets
- Cryptid Codex
- Dime Adventures core rulebook
- Consequence Cards
- GM Screen Inserts