Dime Adventures: Week 2
on Feb. 23, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
It's now been two full weeks since the funding period for the Dime Adventures Kickstarter ended. We've finally gotten the funds from Kickstarter and have been hard at work putting the game's layout together, contracting artists and writing.
Here is a bulleted list of everything we've accomplished in the past week.
- Just today we received the funds from Kickstarter. This allows us to really put the art and layout into high gear!
- We've started getting art back from the first wave that we commissioned. Meanwhile, we've outlined the art we're going to request in the second wave.
- The initial layout has been completed for the Introduction, Equipment, Game Mastering, Consequences and Dice chapters of the core rulebook. These are the shortest chapters, but they let us get the layout right before moving on to longer chapters. Either way, we'll need to go back and revisit these layouts, removing placeholder art and replacing it with the final artwork or other material as it comes in.
- We've started, but not yet completed, the initial layout on the Heroes chapter of the core rulebook.
- We've been in contact with the Character and Boss backers about making their characters that will appear in the game. So far 4 out of 11 such characters are in progress.
- Some writing progress has been made on the World's Fair supplement.
Missed the Kickstarter?
You can still preorder the game! Just head on over to our Dime Adventures page and follow the PayPal link.
Here is the current status of the various bits and pieces unlocked by the Kickstarter. The statuses here refer to the steps in our our publication process.
- Expedition Beyond Mount Terror
- Ready-Made Heroes
- Character Sheet
- World's Fair
- Arth Poster Map
- Virtual Tabletop Pack
- Mystic Secrets
- Cryptid Codex
- Dime Adventures core rulebook
- Consequence Cards
- GM Screen Inserts