Dime Adventures: Week 13
on May 11, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
This is going to be the last of the regular weekly updates on Dime Adventures. A couple hours ago we released the Dime Adventures core rulebook to the public in both PDF and print, and sent out the preorder copies. This is obviously a huge step for us, as the game is now available to everyone.
The various unlocked supplements will be released one at a time every week or two after this. Instead of making separate weekly posts, we'll simply provide a status update in conjunction with the regular product release announcements.
In the meantime, however, damn this week has been busy! You can check out the progress below.
Here is a bulleted list of everything we've accomplished in the past week.
- The printing proof of the Dime Adventures core rulebook was reviewed and approved! The game wrnt live on DriveThruRPG, as did the character sheets. Print at cost codes were sent out to all $15+ backers. The PDF and print codes were also sent to preorders. The product info on the website was also updated.
- The second printing proof of the Consequence Cards was reviewed and accepted.
- The layout of Mystic Secrets was completed and a printing proof ordered.
- The layout of Cryptid Codex was completed and a printing proof ordered.
- The layout of Circles in the Sky was completed and the files sent to the printer for approval (still pending).
- Layout was started on World's Fair.
- A little bit of writing progress was made on Expedition Beyond Mount Terror.
- Virtual tabletop support is up on Roll20, and will be announced in a Kickstarter update later today.
Here is the current status of the various bits and pieces unlocked by the Kickstarter. The statuses here refer to the steps in our our publication process.
- Expedition Beyond Mount Terror
- Mystic Secrets
- Cryptid Codex
- Circles in the Sky
- World's Fair
Queued for Final Release
- GM Screen Inserts
- Arth Poster Map
- Consequence Cards
- Dime Adventures core rulebook
- Character Sheet
- Virtual Tabletop Pack