Dark Yogi: Week Eight
on May 1, 2014, 4:32 p.m.
By now it's been almost two months since the end of the fundraising for our Against the Dark Yogi Kickstarter. Preparation for the release of the game continues to progress at a good pace.
This week has been a productive one. Let's take a look at what's been accomplished.
- We finished reviewing the printing proofs of our Consequence Cards. Only one minor change needs to be made.
- The layout for the Player Cheat Sheet was completed and is currently being reviewed.
- Layout on the GM Screen has begun.
- We've got back the first completed chapter from internal layout. It was reviewed and suggestions have been submitted.
- We received final copies of the last of the commissioned art. These are being prepared for print.
- Behind-the-scenes work on support for Against the Dark Yogi continues.
Reading this and missed the Kickstarter?
You can still pre-order the Against the Dark Yogi PDF (+ eBook formats)! Just head on over to our Against the Dark Yogi page and follow the PayPal link.
Dark Yogi Preview
In this week's art preview you can see a mighty rakshasa in combat.