Age of Ambition: Campaign Options
on June 9, 2020, 2:19 p.m.
Today we are proud to announce the release of the Age of Ambition: Campaign Options.
The world of Trystell is overflowing with the potential for stories of change in a brave new age. All that needs to be done is for players and game masters to come together and tell these tales. Age of Ambition: Campaign Options is here to help facilitate this, with new systems for war, trade and perilous confrontation.
Age of Ambition: Campaign Options is a key supplement for Age of Ambition. Its features include:
- A mass combat system that allows players lead armies, fight battles and participate in other forms of large-scale combat.
- A trading system for handling the purchase and sale of bulk goods, as well as for managing a mercantile operation. Perfect for campaigns centered around cutthroat commerce, piracy or a traveling caravan!
- Several systems for handling scenes of perilous confrontation, including a chase system, a quick combat option and a framework for heists or other precarious situations.
Age of Ambition Update
This week we finished editing, laying out and digitally proofing Out of Shackles. The adventure's been completed and we're waiting to order the physical proof. This upcoming week, we plan to turn our attention to editing the July Shadows Over Sol Patreon adventure, before coming back to Age of Ambition next week, when writing will begin on Will to Power. Here's where everything currently stands:
- Core Rulebook: Corrected PDF released! Print proof ordered.
- Character Sheets: Available on our website, DriveThruRPG and Roll20.
- Consequence Cards: Released!
- GM Screen Inserts: Released!
- Poster Map: Released!
- Deluxe Box: Finished. Awaiting bulk order.
- Bestiary: Released!
- Campaign Options: Released!
- Character Options: Queued for release.
- Out of Shackles: FInished. Proof ordered.
- Time Forgot: Outlined.
- Will to Power: Outlined.