Search - User list
Full Version: Against the Dark Yogi Errata
Root » Tab Games Forum » Against the Dark Yogi Errata
beholdsa
This thread is intended to collect and discuss errata to the initial PDF release of Against the Dark Yogi. All errata collected here will be fixed in the print version, and when the PDF is updated in a couple weeks.

Known Issues So Far
  • Page 13 - A list of the different human tongues and where they are spoken are below:XX
  • Page 16 -Religious institutions in Bhurloka are not ones concerned
  • Page 19 - He if most commonly worshipped at sunrise
  • Page 49 - Basics > Overview > Stats. Fix first sentence.
  • Page 50 - Basics > Consequences says Consequence list found in this chapter, should be appendix
  • Page 50 - The example text in the first paragraph should be changed to reflect a different consequence.
  • Page 53 - final paragraph, grammar error: “The fourth and final… is when it that player plays a Joker.”
  • Page 89 - Some and Amitra should be seperated
  • Page 116 - Garima Siddhi should reduce DR with each hit
  • Page 132 - The starting keyword is incorrectly applied to “Hide in Plain Sight” and not “Bag Full of Tricks.”
  • Page 145 - The Unlucky weakness should specify that it applies only to GM-invoked bad karma.
beholdsa
New Known Issue
  • Page 53 - final paragraph, grammar error: “The fourth and final… is when it that player plays a Joker.”
beholdsa
New Known Issues from Backers
  • Page 13 - A list of the different human tongues and where they are spoken are below:XX
  • Page 16 -Religious institutions in Bhurloka are not ones concerned
  • Page 19 - He if most commonly worshipped at sunrise
Berggeistermeister
beholdsa
Page 19 - He if most commonly worshipped at sunrise
if
Clearly we were just using an older typeface. Clearly.

worshipped
Dangit.
beholdsa
More corrections have come in:
  • Page 49 - Basics > Overview > Stats. Fix first sentence.
  • Page 50 - Basics > Consequences says Consequence list found in this chapter, should be appendix
  • Page 89 - Some and Amitra should be separated
  • Page 116 - Garima Siddhi should reduce DR with each hit
Uristocles
Darn - I think I missed the deadline.
But anyways here's another:

Page 10
Three Worlds: The three planes of existence rules <should be ruled> over by the gods - ….
Vonschlicten
Thanks for letting us know, I am not sure if we will be able to get the change in or not…
beholdsa
Uristocles
Darn - I think I missed the deadline.But anyways here's anotherage 10Three Worlds: The three planes of existence rules <should be ruled> over by the gods - ….

Thank you! Files have already been set up with the printer for the print books, but I'll see about getting this fixed in the updated PDF that goes out at least!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.