Search - User list
Full Version: Dragonlance Movie
Root » Open Forum » Dragonlance Movie
beholdsa
It appears as if a film studio has again licensed the rights to make a movie of Dragonlance. Let's see if they actually make it this time.
Brandon
:shock:

I hope so. Considering that I'm too lazy to read the books, since all books make me fall asleep… It is the only way that I'll learn the story, though I doubt they'll do what was done for LotRs. <_< Hopefully, they do, but I won't hold my breath for it, because I'll likely die doing that…
Berggeistermeister
Let's not just see if they make it, but see if they make it WELL.
beholdsa
Staring….

Keanu Reeves as Tasselhoff
Will Smith as Riverwind
Tommy Lee Jones as Fizban
Crispin Glover as Tanis
Tom Cruise as Raistlin

*vomit*

(p.s. these are not real cast listings; these are a joke)
Brandon
The only one out of those that I would be able to stomach is Tommy Lee Jones… <_< Watch that be the way they cast it. :shock: :evil:
beholdsa
Brandon
The only one out of those that I would be able to stomach is Tommy Lee Jones… <_< Watch that be the way they cast it. :shock: :evil:

Yes, decent actor. Horrible Fizban.
Berggeistermeister
I like Tommy Lee Jones, indeed.

Where are you getting this info?
beholdsa
Berggeistermeister
I like Tommy Lee Jones, indeed.

Where are you getting this info?

The Tracy Hickman email newsletter. He says there's finally something happening with the DL movie license and he's involved, but that he's under a nondisclosure agreement not to say anything more yet.
Paristan
I just hope it doesn't turn out like that D&D movie that was made.
beholdsa
Paristan
I just hope it doesn't turn out like that D&D movie that was made.

Me too.

Jim Carry as Sturm. *shudder*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.