Search - User list
Full Version: Dragonlance Movie
Root » Open Forum » Dragonlance Movie
Berggeistermeister
ANIMATED!?!?!?!

Haven't they heard of the animated Lord of the Rings?
beholdsa
Berggeistermeister
ANIMATED!?!?!?!

Haven't they heard of the animated Lord of the Rings?

Apparently not.
Mercury
Animated today often means CG when applied to movies. But you never know, maybe they thought the animated LotR movie was good…
beholdsa
Mercury
Animated today often means CG when applied to movies. But you never know, maybe they thought the animated LotR movie was good…

Or maybe its all a part of an evil dark conspiracy to rule the Dragonlance universe!

Damn you Takhsis!
Berggeistermeister
Reading the intro thing on the link, I am very concerned. I mean, now we know that at least ONE of the actors hasn't done any background research, just went in with no clue as to the personality and such like of her character…

My prediction, on a scale of 0 to Gary Busey, 0 being amazingly awesome and Gary Busey being annoyingly ugly, I predict that this movie will be a…

Gary Busey.
beholdsa
On the up side the director is going to be Will Meugniot, who was the producer both for the olf Ghostbusters animated series and the old X-Men (the good one, not this new-fangled one they have now) animated series.

On the other hand, the screenplay was adapted by George Strayton, who was the writer for the old Xena TV series. (But apparently he was supervised by Tracy Hickman when adapting the screenplay.)

http://www.dragonlance-movie.com/movie/
Berggeistermeister
Hm… okay. I LOVED the Ghost Busters movies. I liked the old X-Men cartoon (not the OLD old one, where Wolverine spoke like an Austrailian, but the, you know, GOOD one). On the other hand, Xena sucked. But Tracy Hickman DID supervise…

Gary Busey -1
tikki_tikki2000
I'm happy that it's actually going somewhere this time. Animated or not. Perhaps in the future, they'll relaize how wonderful it is and make it live action.

Oh how I love you Dragon Lance.

I've just started Dragons of a Summer Flame. Exciting.
Mercury
tikki_tikki2000
I'm happy that it's actually going somewhere this time. Animated or not. Perhaps in the future, they'll relaize how wonderful it is and make it live action.

Oh how I love you Dragon Lance.

I've just started Dragons of a Summer Flame. Exciting.
Are you a bot?
Brandon
Do me a favor and not ban tikki? kthxbye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.