Search - User list
Full Version: Awwww....?
Root » Open Forum » Awwww....?
Berggeistermeister

REDMOND, Ore. – Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy. (01/09/06 AP photo)

I found this at WFTV.com.

Edit

I found this later:

NEW YORK – The New York Liberty's Becky Hammon, in front, guards the Connecticut Sun's 7-foot-two-inch center Margo Dydek, of Poland, during the second half of their WNBA game at Madison Square Garden. (08/02/05 AP photo)
forgotten_dreamer
Wow…. so if she's 7'2", that would make the chick guarding her about… 4 feet tall? :wink:

At least when somebody posted that fake BBC site about the zombie epidemic it wasn't totally obvious that it was photoshopped. :roll:
Sebastian
Berggeistermeister
REDMOND, Ore. – Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy.

The government should have stepped in and killed this shit.
Seras
I hope they preserve that kitten like they did they did Rasputin's penis for future generations to gawk at.

But seriously, that kitten scares me.
Berggeistermeister
Teeheehee
Anthony

I'll never be as cool as you, Berg.
Judas
Anthony

Smoking monkeys. You just don't see that kind of thing anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.