Search - User list
Full Version: OLD RPG Suggestions...
Root » Open Forum » OLD RPG Suggestions...
Vonschlicten
Anyone have a suggestion for an older (late 90's or early 2000's) computer based rpg? I bought a month of http://www.old-games.com/ and am trying to decide if there are any other games I want to download.
beholdsa
I remember enjoying Dink Smallwood and also Baldur's Gate.
forgotten_dreamer
I have fond memories of King's Quest IV and Space Quest 6. No wait, did I say fond? I meant infuriating. Stupid puzzles made NO SENSE half the time. At least now we have Gamefaqs.
Vonschlicten
I already have Baldur's Gate… I did download Fallout 2 ( I had only played Fallout 1) as well as several old strategy games that I liked.
Berggeistermeister
Gog.com has some great stuff, and great sales now and then.

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2; Neverwinter Nights; Fallouts 1, 2, and Tactics; Age of Empires 1 & 2; Icewind Dale 1 & 2; Planescape: Torment; the Ultima series; Sid Meier's Alpha Centuari; Sid Meier's Civilization 1, 2 and 3… all stuff I'd recommend.
beholdsa
Is this thread bugged?
Berggeistermeister
I don't think so. A spammer auto-posted on it (total non-sequiter with a link following), so I deleted it.
beholdsa
Alright. I'm hoping to do a major update to the website in December (after the Kickstarter stuff is in place). The update will hopefully address the spam problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.