Search - User list
Full Version: Dance Music Playlist
Root » Open Forum » Dance Music Playlist
Sebastian
Here’s what’s up: I have been assigned to create an amazing dance-music playlist. I need some fatass beats to put on this thing. Give me some suggestions. I’m already going in the direction of bands like Of Montreal, !!!, M.I.A., Belle & Sebastian, Unicorns, Solvent, Architecture In Helsinki and Arcade Fire.
Seras
I have never heard any of those bands.
Sebastian
INEEDSOMEBEATS!
Seras
Marcelo D2.
He is Brazilian.

I cannot think of much music with my mp3 player being dead and all.
Sebastian
Seras
Marcelo D2.
He is Brazilian.

I cannot think of much music with my mp3 player being dead and all.

That's too bad. I'll check him out.

Daft Punk, too. But not too much, you smell me?
Judas
Listen, dogg. What you want is 2 B hip. 2b Hip. That's the name of my upcoming album, by the way…

Heard of “Daddy Yankee?” He's the latin-american responsible for “Gasolina.” Its got a fat beat, its definetely something to dance to. He's got others such as “Dale Caliente,” and i'll be damned if it doesn't have me moving.
Sebastian
Judas
Listen, dogg. What you want is 2 B hip. 2b Hip. That's the name of my upcoming album, by the way…

Heard of “Daddy Yankee?” He's the latin-american responsible for “Gasolina.” Its got a fat beat, its definetely something to dance to. He's got others such as “Dale Caliente,” and i'll be damned if it doesn't have me moving.

FUCK all that. No one can stand that for more than a few moments. I need BEATS. BEETS!
Judas
Sebastian
Judas

FUCK all that. No one can stand that for more than a few moments. I need BEATS. BEETS!

I'm sorry, but i disagree. Cause the FIRST time you hear it, its fat as hell and everyone's dancing. Its AFTER that, it gets to you
Berggeistermeister
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance. Yeah, that's good dancin' music!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.