Search - User list
Full Version: Tell me about your finals and preparation.
Root » Open Forum » Tell me about your finals and preparation.
Judas
Mercury
Judas, two words:

SUCK UP

And I hate suck ups when their grade is already passing. If it was borderline to getting a D (or C for some of us) then I could see sucking up. Heck, I think the only time I've ever heard of a good reason for arguing to get a grade change was when my sister had a professor that believe absolutely in the Bell curve and was going to give her a B because she didn't have a “high” A (only a 98% or something like that).

Dude, don't worry, i'm prepared to SUCK UP and, if i have to, SUCK OFF. I wouldn't suck up if i was mid-B or mid-C, but fuck, i have no choice. I don't want four hours worth of 2 on my transcript because of three god-awful points.
Ishtar
Judas
Ishtar
I am intenstly jealous of all of you who are done. I have three tests tomorrow and none of them are finals.

WTF Mate???

Are you mid-semester or something?

Dass' fugged up.

No, finals week is next week.
Berggeistermeister
Good luck on them.
Judas
Seras
I have only one comprehensive test to take, which is in that ridiculously easy EECS class I am taking.
Italian covers everything from the mid-term on.
Geography is a very small test about rivers.

The thing that sucks about this is I go back to school in June, not to mention that I work on campus, so I never really get to not go to school. I wish KU did not pwn me.

All the finals i've had, three last semester and four this one, have all been comprehensive. Fucking hate comprehensive finals.

Ishtar
I am intenstly jealous of all of you who are done. I have three tests tomorrow and none of them are finals.

Go to KU? Cause i know sebastian's finals are next week.
Sebastian
Judas
Seras
I have only one comprehensive test to take, which is in that ridiculously easy EECS class I am taking.
Italian covers everything from the mid-term on.
Geography is a very small test about rivers.

The thing that sucks about this is I go back to school in June, not to mention that I work on campus, so I never really get to not go to school. I wish KU did not pwn me.

All the finals i've had, three last semester and four this one, have all been comprehensive. Fucking hate comprehensive finals.

Ishtar

Go to KU? Cause i know sebastian's finals are next week.

Whoohoo! Last day of class is TODAY!
Ishtar
Um, I go to JCCC. And man I still have class up until Friday….
Judas
Ishtar

shit, man, when's finals then?
Mercury
Judas
Ishtar

shit, man, when's finals then?

Ishtar
No, finals week is next week.

Read and comprehend, comprehensive finals are your friend
Judas
Mercury
Read and comprehend, comprehensive finals are your friend

Test over the old information? I'd rather die; what Mercury just said is a big fat lie.
Ishtar
Merc is just an asshole most of the time. Finals suck…my calc final is going to be a bitch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.