Search - User list
Full Version: [SoS] Counting Wounds
Root » Tab Games Forum » [SoS] Counting Wounds
leratier
Hi all,

We played our first session last week-end, and we had a doubt about counting wounds.

From the SoS book it is not clear for us how to compute the total Wounds value :
- 1 : Add severity value, whatever the amount of wounds available for this severity
- 2 : Multiply the severity value per the number of wounds of this severity and do the whole sum

Thanks for your answer!
beholdsa
Total wounds is the sum of all wound severities. For example, if you have a moderate wound (2), a light wound (1) and a second moderate wound (2), you have 5 total wounds (because 2 + 1 + 2 = 5)
leratier
Ok, thanks, so solution 2 : number of wounds per severity, multiplied by severity level.
Got it !

PS : I think the rules is lacking a small example on this.
The_Batman
I agree.
The_Batman
Quick question about this as well. The rulebook seems to state that when you suffer a wound you suffer a penalty on your next check…at least that is the way I read it. The penalties for wounds do not last beyond the next check the character makes, correct?
Tom B
That's right, although the wound levels hang around and count toward your Wound Threshold.
beholdsa
The_Batman
Quick question about this as well. The rulebook seems to state that when you suffer a wound you suffer a penalty on your next checkā€¦at least that is the way I read it. The penalties for wounds do not last beyond the next check the character makes, correct?

Tom B is correct!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.