Search - User list
Full Version: Juggernaut, Bitch
Root » Open Forum » Juggernaut, Bitch
forgotten_dreamer
That was pretty funny…. until about the 13rd or 14th “I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch.” After awhile it was just retarded.
beholdsa
I got tired of it after the 3rd “I'm Juggarnaut Bitch”.
Berggeistermeister
The only funny things in this film:

1) “My pimp cane”
2) “My spaceship. This is a Chevy!”

The end.
Judas
I saw this not too long ago. It'd be funnier if it wasn't so long. Otherwise, i thought it was really funny.

THANK YOU SEBASTIAN!!! I APPRECIATE YOU SUPPLYING US WITH FUNNY VIDS!!! I FOUND IT HILARIOUS!

Don't let their hate get to you.
Berggeistermeister
Yes, Judas is right (the backstabber *cough*). Thanks, Sebbie, for giving us funny links. Keep looking - we may not like everything you bring, but you do find some very funny stuff for us, so I think the benefits outweigh the annoyances. And it's our choice to watch the things, anyway.

Yay, Sebbie!
Judas
Berggeistermeister
Yes, Judas is right (the backstabber *cough*). Thanks, Sebbie, for giving us funny links. Keep looking - we may not like everything you bring, but you do find some very funny stuff for us, so I think the benefits outweigh the annoyances. And it's our choice to watch the things, anyway.

Yay, Sebbie!

I've liked the things Sebastian brought us. That one “documentary” on the LARP guys was hilarious.

Keep dishing them out.

I love silver.
beholdsa
Judas
Berggeistermeister

Yay, Sebbie!

I've liked the things Sebastian brought us. That one “documentary” on the LARP guys was hilarious.

Keep dishing them out.

I love silver.

Yeah, the Fear of Girls video was pretty amusing.

Note: That "Pleasure Prison of the Malthausian Demon Whore" adventure they named in the film is an actual published d20 adventure. Pretty scary.
Berggeistermeister
Woah
forgotten_dreamer
That might have surprised me before I saw the Book of Erotic Fantasy. Now it just kinda creeps me out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.