Search - User list
Full Version: Wii
Root » Open Forum » Wii
Berggeistermeister
It's not at all accurate in the area of history. Everybody's pushing their own agenda, trying to retell history from a freakin 21st Century 12-year-old's perspective. No respect for evidence.
Anonymous
Berggeistermeister
It's not at all accurate in the area of history. Everybody's pushing their own agenda, trying to retell history from a freakin 21st Century 12-year-old's perspective. No respect for evidence.

Yeah, I would suspect that Wikipedia is not to be trusted in topics dealing with the Social Sciences and the Humanities.

But in the areas of pop culture (like listing TV episodes) or computer science (like listing the computational efficiencies of different algorithms) there's no real opposing agendas that people try to push, and Wikipedia's pretty accurate.
beholdsa
The “Guest” above was me. I was having some problems with the site last night.
Paristan
The Wii is fun. I was very impressed with the Zelda game too.
beholdsa
Berggeistermeister
I banned the IP, but I think the post is funny enough to keep.

That is pretty funny.

Anyway, the site has been pretty good for me in the last couple days. Anyone still having problems with its speed?
forgotten_dreamer
Nope, just bots. :evil:
Anthony
Zee forums am fix!
beholdsa
Excellent.
Brandon
Viva la Wii? I hate Nintendo, and will until they stop living on with all the repeats; same with Playstation. The same reason I hate the movie industry, by the way. :roll:

That's the only good part about X-Box right now, which also sucks. The video game industry is dying! Let it die in peace…
Mercury
Brandon
Viva la Wii? I hate Nintendo, and will until they stop living on with all the repeats; same with Playstation. The same reason I hate the movie industry, by the way. :roll:

That's the only good part about X-Box right now, which also sucks. The video game industry is dying! Let it die in peace…
Where are you? I've been trying to find you all day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.