It’s been a good week for progress on Against the Dark Yogi. Let’s take a look at what’s been accomplished.
- Editing was completed on the new adventure and the backer characters. The text of these was then integrated into the main text of the game.
- A printing proof of the Consequence Cards was ordered, and we are anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
- The layout of the Poster Map was finalized.
- Work has begun on laying out the Player Cheat Sheets.
- And last but not least: The book was sent to internal layout! (...albeit with some placeholder art, as we wait for the final pieces to come in.)
Over the course of the next week we hope to finish the Player Cheat Sheets and begin work on the GM Screen. We will likely continue to get new art in, as well as the printing proof of the Consequence Cards. And finally, sometime in the next couple weeks we plan to begin to place the orders for our various add-ons and extras (Prana Counters, Posters, etc.)
Reading this and missed the Kickstarter?
You can still pre-order the Against the Dark Yogi PDF (+ eBook formats)! Just head on over to our Against the Dark Yogi page and follow the PayPal link.
Dark Yogi Preview
Rather than having yet another art preview, this week we wanted to show off our design for the Consequence Cards. You can see the layout for the Bleeding consequence below. If you missed your chance to get the Consequence Cards during the Kickstarter, fear not! They will be available for sale online after the game is released.