The truth is that the past week hasn't been all the productive. I've been sick for most of it, meaning that not only has work on the Kickstarter not been getting accomplished, but every other responsibility I have has also been accruing its own debt of work to be done. My plan for the next few days is to dig myself out from under that mountain and then press forward with finalizing the core game's layout.
Meanwhile, the final page numbers for the core book's layout are waiting only on the last few remaining backer characters.
Expect the monthly Kickstarter post in the next couple days.
Here is a bulleted list of everything we've accomplished in the past week.
- The official Dime Adventures character sheet is progressing. We've gone through several mockups and drafts, and the final revision is now underway.
- We continue to receive and commission new artwork for the core rulebook and its supplements.
- So far 6 of the 11 characters for the Character/Boss backers are complete. 3 are in progress, and we have yet to hear from 2 backers.
Missed the Kickstarter?
You can still preorder the game! Just head on over to our Dime Adventures page and follow the PayPal link.
Here is the current status of the various bits and pieces unlocked by the Kickstarter. The statuses here refer to the steps in our our publication process.
- Expedition Beyond Mount Terror
- Ready-Made Heroes
- Virtual Tabletop Pack
- Character Sheet
- Arth Poster Map
- World's Fair
- Mystic Secrets
- Cryptid Codex
- Circles in the Sky
- Consequence Cards
- GM Screen Inserts
- Dime Adventures core rulebook